Mixed-media Fun in 2017
2017 began with a bang at HowToGetCreative.com! Race, also known as the Technical Department, arrived in the studio!! It's always good to have him come for a visit and tune things up. I couldn't resist bribing him to make an appearance on the LIVE Drama-free Friday stream.
First, we chatted about what happened during 2016:
- We completed HowToGetCreative Seasons 02 and 03. There are 12 full length video classes with multi-page Illustrated Tutorial class notes that accompany each class.
- Special monthly classes for VIP Members.
- We released our amazing Mining Your Muse Course
- We released lots of Tips ‘n Tricks videos along with several Bonus Classes, too.
- And, we streamed Drama-free Friday at least 50 weeks (and were taunted about the Ugly Woman many times). 🙂
Next, we excitedly shared our plans for 2017:
- Beginning the week of January 15, we will be posting Preview Classes for the upcoming Season 04
- Season 04 Classes will include – Learning about color, color wheels and color combinations and How to Create a really fun, folded book, How to attach and use Zippers, How to Make a Treasure Box with fabric and fiber and lots more!!
- We've finished all the preparation for the upcoming Mandala course which will be available soon. (Remember, anyone can take any of our courses.)
- Right now you can find the Mandala Melange Book in the HowToGetCreative Shop and we have a new book that is inspired by the upcoming Mandala course which will be available soon.
- Drumroll. . . We decided to create a Mandala Inspiration Deck! It will be a little different than other card decks you've seen, so that will be fun!!
- And, we're also planning to make some changes in our streaming/filming set up to make your experience on YouTube and at HowtoGetCreative.com even better.
After the chat and answering questions, it was time for a little creative fun. The LIVE audience voted for Paste Paper. If you need more information about Paste Paper, check out Paste Paper is Fabulous and Paste Paper Pizazz. Both are HTGC video classes that you can view on YouTube. Although there are several products you can use to create paste paint, my favorite is Elmer's Art Paste.
Please join me each Friday at 2pm EST for the HowToGetCreative.com show known as Drama-free Friday. I always look forward to chatting with you in the LIVE audience.
Until next time ~
Remember to Get Creative today! It's Easy!
PS: If you want to see more about Race, check out his website!