20 - items
- Audio Book – NORMAL Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (6 CD set) 1 x $25.00
- eBook – Mandala Melange v2.0 6 x $15.00
- Cards – Mandala Madness, Inspiration Cards Deck 3 x $27.00
- eBook – Creating Faces: Needle Sculpting from the Beginning 4 x $19.00
- eBook – Mandala Medley 6 x $15.00
- View All 20 Items
Ustream Rebroadcast: Wonky Paper Patchwork
On this Ustream rebroadcast, I show how to make a sheet of wonky paper patchwork using Gelatos, paint and pens. I also show my current flower garden of crocheted and dyed button flowers from the previous Ustream rebroadcast. And, of course the Sponsors demand equal time when the show winds down.
Paper patchwork is perfect to use in art journals and on greeting cards. I love creating my own decorative papers and this is a fun way to use more of my art supplies in a unique, one-of-a-kind way.
If you create any wonky paper patchwork, I'd love to see photos! Tweet them @BarbOwenDesigns and feel free to leave comments in the box below.
Remember to Get Creative! It's Easy!!