20 - items
- Audio Book – NORMAL Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (6 CD set) 1 x $25.00
- eBook – Mandala Melange v2.0 6 x $15.00
- Cards – Mandala Madness, Inspiration Cards Deck 3 x $27.00
- eBook – Creating Faces: Needle Sculpting from the Beginning 4 x $19.00
- eBook – Mandala Medley 6 x $15.00
- View All 20 Items
Ustream Rebroadcast: Miniature Ornaments in Polymer Clay
Quite a few years ago, I created 2 Advent trees using an article from a magazine. Sadly, the magazine is long gone so I have no way of knowing whom to credit for the idea.
My husband cut the tree shape from thin plywood and created the base tray to hold the ornaments that were cut out with a scroll saw. I then painted and varnished them.
Beginning December 1, the kids joyfully added an ornament to the tree each day. The tree is also decorated with a pretty beaded garland.
Somewhere through the years, one set of miniature ornaments was lost, so I decided that the best way to recreate them was in polymer clay. I hope you enjoy seeing the process.
Below, you'll find a photo of the original wooden ornaments as well as the new polymer clay version, too.
LInks and Supplies